Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More World Fantasy photos

Isabel "Oz" Whiston writes:
Good photos. ... Proves to Sydney you were there and not off gallivanting about the countryside, not that you would, would you?
Indeed not! And here's the evidence that Oz and James Patrick Kelly weren't off gallivanting, either.Meanwhile, my Clarion West 2005 student E.C. Myers writes:
Hey, where's that picture of "Neil Gaiman"?
I believe this is the photo E.C. means.All I remember of the circumstances is that someone threw a leather jacket over my shoulders and said, "Hey, look, it's Neil Gaiman!" I then gamely tried to look suave (and you can see how that came out), and speak in a British accent (and you can imagine how that came out). All else, mercifully, is a blur -- but just in case, allow me here to apologize to Neil, to all Brits, to all owners of leather jackets, and to all truly suave people (you know who you are).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And there I was hoping you had deep-sixed that photo so it would never see the light of day.

Guess posting my photo was payback for my comment. That'll larn me.

Oz